Sunday, April 15, 2007

Chad wanted to add

Chad wanted me to add in news that I haven't yet updated you with, that took place two weeks ago.


You see, we were keeping this little bit of news a secret because Chad wanted to be able to surprise family and friends.

I know what you are thinking right now, and the answer to that is NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!


The news is that Chad finally decided on a new vehicle, a talk that has been going on for 8 months in our house (if not longer) and has purchased it.

Its this sexy (his words not mine) vehicle here:








Yes, that's a 2007 Nissan Frontier.

The Frontiers have changed drastically from when I purchased mine brand new (my model year is 2000) as you can see from this picture of our driveway:



I love mine but am sad to see that the compact truck that I bought has now grown up into something for those who are not considered petite.

And that should do me for today as we are going to the movies later (more knitting time!) and I can't think of anything else that's new for you all.

Later!

No comments: