Thursday, January 11, 2007

I thought this was cute...

Just wanted to share something I came across on another blog that I thought was cute (but I was bad and did not jot down the blog before I closed my tab and I had like 15 tabs open in Firefox...)



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Stop being a productive member of society.



Get your resolution here.



In other works I am swatching for a top I want to make myself (free-form pattern) and contemplating socks... I'm deciding the best way to wash my first project of 2007 and will have pictures up by my weekly update on Sunday.

I'm going to do better to try to not make this so dry for KR readers (Sundays are family days and there's nothing I have to say about how those posts may turn out be they readable and make sense or not).

I don't know how much more I will post before Sunday seeing as I work tomorrow and Saturday.

Later all!

No comments: