Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! I wish it to you early because both Chad and I will be ringing in the new year in our respected parts of MUSC! Nothing big but someone has to do it and there are plenty that I know who do.

It does mean however that I get to spend the first day of 2007 as a zombie. Doesn't mean that I won't enjoy it, just that I'll be a zombie.

Such is life.

I hope everyone enjoys themselves as much.

I am trying once again to do New Years Resolutions. I half kept them last year. This time I hope to do much better.

This years resolutions are to:
1. Get healthier (per usual) by choosing to eat better and eat smaller portions and finding some physical activity that I want to do and stick with it (I hope for it to be karate but that will depend on the price.)

2. Become more knowledgable about world events.

3. Write one of the many ideas for novels/plays that keep running around in my mind.

4. Craft again and use up current supplies first.

That's the limit for me though. I don't want to stress to much and set myself up for failure.

Chad usually resolves not to have a resolution. I will just make him participate in the first one.

I can't think of too much more for now. I hope to talk to you all later!

Love!

No comments: