Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lackadaisical

Yes, that is what I have been in relationship to this blog, crafting and everything else. I am working on changing though and have already started it! That's right, no waiting until new years, after all, this years resolutions ended up being a joke.

So, this is the "family" blog that you have heard briefly about and that I became very lazy with. Now, I am vowing to update it weekly with the news from Chad and I if not more often. I am also keeping a blog on myspace (yes, I follow trends) and using that for my rants and raves and other random thoughts. You can visit that here.

I'm not going to put much more in this post, but my official Christmas mailing will go out soon and I will be up and running with it!

Take care and I will be back on later!

No comments: