Saturday, June 03, 2006

Computers are a bitch

I don't consider myself technologically savy but I don't think I'm a complete moron when it comes to computers either - but now I think that my brother and my father believe that I am. Hevean help me.

Most of my problems are fixed now. There is just one internet problem left to fix but I have to wait for it to recurr tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway. I don't have much to say other than to complain about computers but I would like to share a few more pictures with you before I disappear to Wal-Mart and get involved with other projects.







Later all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know how it feels when your computer tries to make a total liar out of you, or atleast does it's best to make you look like a complete idiot! I've grown up with computers I know how to use them - I'm not stupid but somehow they still manage to make others believe quite differently. :-P

More pictures of the balloons!! So pretty! And those fireworks too! WOW!!