Monday, May 01, 2006

Blanket Coverage

Well, I've been taken in by myspace and am really enjoying getting back in touch with some people that I have wondered about endlessly. So I just want to say (quickly, I do have to go cook dinner for Chad and I)

Hello to all the friends who I miss and have yet to find again. We had good times together and I remember them fondly. Some of you I have missed since elementary school and kindergarten.

Hello to all the friends I've lost and have found again. I'm thrilled we're catching up.

Hello to all the friends I haven't been the greatest of friends to in return. I'm trying to make up for it now. If I'm contacting you I'm truly interested in being friends again. Please give me the chance.

Hello again to those of us who have been in touch with each other for awhile. We've been in touch but it doesn't hurt to say HI!.

Later all!!


No comments: