Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Beach

I promise, I'll have pics of the beach the next time I go. But I went to the beach last night (evening, just before sunset, you know whatever) and just loved it.

Thanks to my friend Christina I have discovered the places I can go to park and not pay to be able to go to the beach. I absoluetly love it. But, since I was just off driving around looking for new housing developments on James Island I didn't think to bring the camera with me. I will this weekend and in my days off before memorial day (when everything will be crowded thanks to the unofficial start of summer).

Other than that, I'm still crocheting, I'm going through things, we're looking at housing, etc, etc, etc. Nothing exciting to talk about right now.

Upcoming I'm going to Anderson at the end of the month and looking forward to it. Sorry I don't have much to talk about right now. I'll come up with something after my night shifts.

Later all!


No comments: