Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Randomness

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey Mustard

What is your favorite type of food/cuisine?
italian or mexican

Were you in sports in high school?
only in my own little world - I was involved in speech and drama

Were you a boy/girl scout?
for four years

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
depends

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
just after I moved


Can you change the oil on a car?
If I had to I could read directions and do it, but I don't have to


Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes

Ran out of gas?:
never

Best thing for breakfast:
an omlet from IHOP

What is your usual bedtime:


Are you lazy?:
very, I still have my nieces' Christmas present here because I didn't get to the post office to mail it

When you were a kid what did you dress up as for halloween?:
depended on my mood - a witch, a princess, a bunny . . .

Do you read the newspaper?:
sometimes

How many languages:
English

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
to a nursing mag

Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
Legos!

Red wine or white wine?:
it's got to be sweet

Favorite season?
here, the winter

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
only if I couldn't do nursing

Are you stubborn?:
yes and no

Favorite TV channels?:
DI Y

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman

Afraid of heights?:
No

Sing in the car?
at times

Dance in the shower?
, ummm, sometimes

Ever used a gun?
not yet

Are musicals cheesy?
Not usually

Is Thanksgiving stressful?
Can be

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Nurse or actress (I actually have something from second grade that said if I can't be a nurse than I'll be an actress, scary)


Do you believe in ghosts? ?
yes

Are you superstitious?
no

Take a vitamin daily
no

Wear a bath robe?:
sometimes

What do you wear to bed?:
depends, a t shirt or scrubs

First concert?:
ummm, Creed

Favorite genre of music?:
light rock

Any tattoos?
no

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?:
I don't discriminate, I hate them all with equal passion

Nike or Adidas?:
who cares!!!

Fritos or Cheetos?
cheetos

Ever heard of "gorp?" :
yes, it's trail mix

Ever heard of spuba?
yes, it's some kind of exchange program

Ever take dance lessons?:
through my drama class briefly

Is there a profession that you picture your perfect future spouse having?
whatever he decides makes him happy.

Can you curl your tongue?:
no

Ever won a spelling bee?:
no

Own any record albums?:
no

Own a record player?:
no

Regularly burn incense?:
no, my husband would have allergic reactions

Tea or coffee?:
Tea, coffee is gross

Favorite kind of cookie?:
sugar

Can you swim well?:
I can keep myself up

Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?:
yes

Ever had braces or a mouth piece?:
yes

Are you artistic?
at times

Are you patient?:
depending

Ever won a contest?:
yeah, and I didn't even know I was in it

Best room for a fireplace?:
living room

RIGHT NOW~

are you cold?: toes are
are you hot?: nope
is your hair up?: yes
are your shoes black?: I have black nursing shoes and white regular shoes
are you wearing pajamas?: yes
is your cell phone right beside you?: no
are you watching tv?: yes
are you mad at someone/something?: no
do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: husband
are you wearing makeup?: nope
are you wearing chapstick?: nope
what are your plans for tonight: clean
are you tired?: no
are you excited?: about what?


~RANDOM~
whens the last time you were kissed?: noon
whens the last time you ate?: two hours ago
is your bed comfy?: sorta
is your phone on vibrate?: no
whats the 2nd letter of your first name?: e
whats the last thing you said?: love you too
whens the last time you laughed?: today
do you want ice cream?: no
how old were you 4 years ago?: 20

~PAST~
done anything you regret?: sorta
had any operations: two
ever broken a bone?: never
ever lied?: yes
ever stuck gum under a desk?: no.
ever spit at someone?: sorta
ever kicked something living?: ummm, in Karate
ever trip over your own feet?: all the time
ever had your nails done?: yes
ever had a hangover?: NEVER

~YESTERDAY~
Did you get in a fight with your mom?: nope
Did you watch TV?: yes
Did you drive a car?: no
Did you eat pizza for dinner?: no
Did your team have a game?: who watches sports?
Did you take a shower?: yep
Who did you hang out with? hubby
Did you go to sleep at 10pm?: much later

~TODAY~
Did you brush your teeth?: yeah
Didyou wash your face?: yeah
Did you go to school?: no more school!
Did you have homework?: well, I have two years to do it
What did you eat for lunch?: rice
Name a couple people you saw today: Chad
One horrible thing about today: I still can't motivate myself

~TOMORROW~
What time will you get up?: 5:15
Will you go to school?: no, work
Will you shower?: yes
Where will you eat lunch?: the break room
Will you see your friends?: some
Will you go to Starbucks?: NO
Will you go to work?: yes
Is there one certain show you have to watch?: not that I can think of

Last thing you burned while cooking?
rice

Describe yourself in 3 words?
quiet, creative, unique

How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
usually 30 min

Are you a health freak?
no, it would be better if I were

How many people have you thought were the one?
only one

What turns you off about opp sex?
I don't even care anymore

What kind of car do you drive?
nissan frontier

Favorite thing to toast to?
happiness

What celebrity would you have coffee with?
alive - none

What celebrity would you not have sex with?
all of them

What is the main ringtone on your cell?
mahna mahna

What were you doing at midnight last night?


Last TV show you watched?
The Gospel of Judas

Who is your best friend?
Chad

Who in your family do you get along with?
most of my family members

What is your top 5 hollywood hottie list?
I don't have one


Who is the 4th person person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Jessica

When/where was the last place you traveled?
Anderson at the end of march

How many times have you been in love?
once

How old will you be in 10 years?
34

What did your last text messge you received on your cell say?
okay

What is a saying you say alot?
you need to have your head examined

Sinful snacking weakness?
chips and dip

Best clothing style?
jeans and t-shirt

Ever been to Europe?
not yet

Worst date ever?
to the mall . . .

What would you do if you could be the opp sex for a day?
what kind of question is this?

Total jail time?
none

Have a crush on anyone you work with?
nope

In your CD player right now?
Josh Groban

What is something you believe in?
my marriage

What is something you fear?
loss

Big or Small?


Worst physical pain you ever experienced?
umm, after my surgery I rated my pain a seven

Tell us something about your childhood?
I loved to read

Best time to catch you in a good mood?
good question

If you could be anything for a day, what would it be?


Most prized possession?
ummm, my nursing license

Would you ever sell it?
no, I would never give it up

What is one of your pet peeves?
Ignorance by choice

Favorite actor/actress:
I can't think of one right now

What song are you listening to right now?
Fire and rain

If you could sucker punch someone right now who would it be?
no one

Any secrets?


Unhealthy addictions?
eating

Unhealthy fascinations?
Nope

What do you notice first about opp sex?
hubby's mood

Favorite physical part of the opposite sex?
?

What physical part would you change about yourself?
my stomach

Would you go on a date with someone you met online?
I'm not meeting anybody online

Work attire?
SCRUBS!!

What is your best physical feature?
you'd have to ask Chad

Do you think anyone actually has read this far?
Probably not!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I read this far!

:P

Anonymous said...

I read it all. I'm sadly addicted to these stupid things. And one day you are going to have to explain to me what "ignorance by choice" means. That sounds intriguing....