Thursday, February 09, 2006

So much bounding in my head

I've been wanting to post so many things lately and yet, I don't. There's a multitude or reasons I don't most coming down to how I'm not satisfied with my work. I don't like how I write most of the time, so I don't post. Or, how much I am scared by my job and love it at the same time. Same with my knitting and crocheting. Half the time I don't like how it turns out so I frog it all and do it over and over again. That's why I don't post that much on KR
After all, just look at Pahsa

I'm doing my best to change all of that. Slowly. Just like I'm doing my best to stay outgoing and not loose friends once I've made them and stay in the background of absolutely everything. It is hard, but will be worth it in the end.

Somebody just keep encouraging me.

But I must say, that especially here recently, I have been very satisfied with my attempts at photography. I don't know why but it makes me happy. I'm itching to go out and shoot many photos again. But alas, I will have to find a day to do that because I need Chad with me as I become a ditz with a camera in my hands by not paying attention to everyone else.

So, here are a few more pictures that you haven't seen from what I've taken before. I'm having to use flickr today as blogger's photo adding tool is being a jerk and not working properly through either internet explorer or firefox.

DSC_0299

I love the Spanish moss hanging from trees down here. I can't explain it, but I think they're beautiful.

DSC_0251

And just walking along the battery here.

I hope you like my pictures as I do. That's all for today and if your coming from being redirected from my former annonymous blog welcome!

No comments: