Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Chad's Penguin

Chad wants a penguin, since due to allergies he's not able to have a cat. I've tried to rationalize this and yet I can't.

How am I supposed to deny him what he wants? Despite the fact that it would cost over $4000 dollars a year to keep a penguin feed with fish, I still can't deny him what he wants. And yet, I can't justify a penguin.

So, I've done the next best thing. Meet Pasha:


Pasha was knitted for Chad by me as a Christmas present and is really enjoying living with us. We're starting to think that Pasha may need a friend to keep her company during the day when we're gone to work. So, watch and see if there's a boyfriend coming in Pasha's future.

As for other, un-named projects that need to be finished. I'm trying to find a blocking board 6' long.

Later all!

No comments: