Friday, January 06, 2006

Survey

I've been working and my brain is mush. I need to clean house because I've let it become a mess. So for lack of anything interesting to post at this time (no new photos yet, hopefully here soon) I am taking a survey. Email me the answers to the following:

1. What do you remember from the first time we met?
2. What is your impression of me now?
3. Do you know what my favorite color is?
4. Do you know my favorite place to shop?
5. If I won the $57 million lottery, what do you think I would do with the money and the rest of my life?

Hopefully I'll be more interesting when I'm not so drained! Twelve hour shifts in a row in a demanding job will really drain you. It's hard enough when you have a job with out anywhere near as much legal responisbility . . . can you tell I'm still getting used to this?

No comments: