Friday, December 09, 2005

Lack of anything interesting to post

Chad wants to add his two cents to this by requesting I post a link to something he really enjoys:

South Park

He can be so weird. Although, sometimes their social commentary is dead on. But at the same time there are a lot of episodes that scare me.
Well, I'm brain dead from working yesterday and Christmas shopping today.

I really can't think of anything interesting to post. Not much is going on. Just trying to finish up the Christmas stuff and plan. So, in the absence of anything interesting I give you the answers to one of the many questionaires constantly sent to me by a variety of people.

Name three habits you have:

1) Crocheting

2) Knitting

3) Picking at things, like tape left on surfaces, etc. (don't ask)


Name three scents you love:

1) Vanilla Musk

2) My peach body wash

3) Anything that brings back memories (like a loved one's shirt)

Name three things you would never wear:

1) Spandex

2) Daisy Duke Shorts

3) "Band Aid" like skirts or shirts

Name three animals you like:

1) Frogs

2) Elephants

3) Penquin


Name four television shows you love:

1) Fraggle Rock

2) M*A*S*H

3) The Muppet Show

4) All in the Family


Name two bands/genres most people don't know you like:

1) Black Eyed Peas

2) Emminem

Name three drinks you regularly drink:

1) Sweet Tea

2) Lemonade and other juices

3) Water

Name a random fact about yourself:

I still can not drink soda but after a twelve years I am eating hot dogs again occasionally.

Name a random fact about your family:

Which family? My hubby and me or my siblings, mother, father and me?
Hubby and me: We are willing to eat dinner with each other 90% of the time even when it means delaying dinner until midnight.
The whole flock: We have this thing about entertainment requiring electricity . . .

Have you ever...


Fallen for your Best Friend? yes

Made out with JUST a friend? no

Been rejected? yes

Been in love? Yes

Used someone? I guess I have

Been used? I believe so

Cheated on someone? no

Been cheated on? Not to my knowledge

Felt regret? yes


Who was the last person..

You touched? Chad

You talked to? Chad

You hugged? Chad (well, when there's only two of us, what do you expect the answers to be?)

You instant messaged? My brother

You yelled at? The drivers of cars in front of me, who obviously couldn't hear me

Do you...

Colour your hair? Only if it's temporary (eight washes or less)

Have tattoos? No

Have piercings? Three in each ear

Own a web cam? Technically

What should you be doing right now? wrapping Christmas presents

What are you listening to? My Station on Yahoo

Chicken or fish? depends on my mood

Do you have a favourite animal? Frogs

Is ice cream the best thing in the world? ONLY if it is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in a vanilla base

Random:

What would your dream date be?
A romantic meal in an overly priced resturant followed by enjoying the sights and sounds of downtown Charleston

Single flower or a dozen?
Depends

Silver, gold or platinum?
Gold

Candlelit dinner in a restaurant or at home?
Home

Silly or serious romance?
both

Do you consider yourself romantic?
at times

Quiet?
Sometimes

Boring?
Well, yes

Funny?
Not really

The Lovey Dovey type?
Not so much anymore

Dissected something?
Yes

Cut your hair?
Yes

What CD is in your CD player right now?
Josh Groban

Favorite Disney Characters?
Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse

Favorite fast food?
Depends on my mood - either Taco Bell or McDonalds

Favorite book?
The Giver by Louis Lowery

Favorite Sports Athlete?
Don't know

Favorite song?
There are lots, and that would make a post alone

What is your shoe size?
In womens usually a 9 wide but can go up to a 10, in men's a 7 1/2

What will you be when you grow up?
A novelist, a playwright, and successful craft show artist

Favorite color?
Hunter Green

No comments: