Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a very happy new year!

I started this post trying to explain why I haven't been posting, I've changed the name and background for the umpteenth time, and making plans for how I will make things better. I'm proud to say though that I have finally given that up.  I spend to long not completing projects and things for worry I'll get it wrong.  I spend to long not doing a lot of things out of the worry that I will get it wrong.  (And yes, that includes posting and documenting on the blog).

So this year I'm going to do my best to complete what I haven't finished out of fear.  That is my new years resolution, to take care of incomplete projects and to be proud of what I do.

I hope to be better about sharing this all with you.

Love to you all from us.

No comments: