Thursday, November 08, 2012

The Dark Side

While I don't ever think I'll be diving in and doing laps with the people who become happy when Christmas displays are shown alongside wicked witch displays in the stores I find that I'm slipping to the dark side.

Today, I was Christmas shopping.

I all fairness, it was craft supplies for the gifts. Crafters do get leniency for starting things early due to time and effort, etc.

Even crazier, I'm avoiding procrastination by doing this...

I think I'm excited because Ann will realize and start to understand this year. After all, she asked Chad the other day for another birthday party...


With all of this preparation maybe I should go lie down before I hurt myself...



Today I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to make a difference for others.

No comments: