Monday, October 01, 2012

Sliding in...

Usually, I participate in National Blog Posting Month in November, this month though, I've decided to go ahead and participate now.  I may still participate in November too, but it is alarming to me how much I have let this blog languish (because, if you know me in real life you know that I'm not doing anything else with my time - wink, wink). 

Truthfully it's because I want to work on my writing skills and I have found two books in my collection (and am fairly certain I have a few more running around here) that would make good writing topics.

Add to the writing, the amount of crafting I am going to complete this month, a birthday party, and Halloween... I need to document it somewhere.  Never mind all the little stories I need to go back and document as well.

True to my form though, I am ever the procrastinator and I'm sliding this post in with only a little time to spare before midnight.  That does mean you just get this lovely information post and no pictures or stories to start, but a promise of things to come, and potentially even posts that are not a product of procrastination (I'm such an odd person, I desperately need my work schedule as soon as they get it, but procrastinate all projects until just the last minute).

With that, I bid you goodnight.  After all I do still have to function in the morning as I have to be at a meeting.  (I don't know how to live without meetings either...)  Until tomorrow.

No comments: