Saturday, October 06, 2012

A Random Thought

I wish I could truly capture all my random thoughts from one day for you because my mind seems to move in ten directions at once. Unfortunately, even if I could I would have to censor them because I'm a little... desensitized to some things.

In lieu of being able to do that for you I will just leave you with one thought that applies to so many of my encounters each day.

It also fits in with the writing prompt I found for myself today (which was a one word subject to write the first thing that came to your mind).

"Good idea, poorly executed."

You can pick the topic that you think made me jump to this. I hope to see so much less of this this week. Unfortunately we are in an election year so I fear this will only become more true than we desire.

Until tomorrow

No comments: