Friday, February 10, 2012

Phone

I think she's too spoiled.  She certainly enjoys holding the phone and carrying it, throwing a fit if she can't hold it while someone is talking.

Plus, another cute quick little story.  Yesterday while we were in her room together picking out her clothes, she sat down with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? Then she opened it up, turned it around and placed it between her legs so that I could see it (correctly oriented too) and said as best as she could "Brow bear...red bir" (brown bear, red bird).  I just looked at Ann, who stared back at me as if to say "are you going to listen to the story or not" because that is the first two pages in the book, that brown bear sees the red bird looking at him.  I turned through the rest of the pages with her until we got to the one with "Teacher, teacher, what do you see?" and Ann tried to say "Children"

I thought it was so cute that she already wants to read to me.

No comments: