Friday, December 02, 2011

Grandma

Yesterday, all I managed to be able to post was pictures.  That's because I was doing laundry and packing and a million other things all to prepare to take care of what I need to.

My dad's mother passed away yesterday.

At 90 years old she led a long full life.  She loved my grandfather (who passed away in 1998) dearly and raised a wonderful family.  I didn't get to spend as much time with her as others do with their grandparents because I was always living at least 8 hours away from them (in adult life further).  She was generous and kind and wanted very much for everything to be equal between all.  If she could split a penny 16 ways she would.

She will be missed and I'm glad that I took the final opportunities that presented themselves to me to go see her.

Bless you Grandma, we love you and you are missed.

No comments: