Friday, January 07, 2011

Thankful that pictures count

Since I can't seem to stay on long enough these days to formulate an actual post, even though there is a lot I want to talk about, I'm glad that these days all most people care about is seeing pictures of Ann anyway.  And today is no exception, I'm going to have to post pictures and run to finish what needs to be done before a work seminar but...I will start keeping my random thoughts in a little journal in my purse until I can get here to put them up for my rambling mind to be able to look back at.  But if you really want to peek into a little bit of my thoughts, there's always the gratitude journal that I have going with my siblings as well.

Anyway, here are photos from the past week, including the 12 week photos from yesterday in the last 0-3 month outfit I wanted her to wear one more time before putting up for storage.











No comments: