Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another start

So the little bit of crafting I've done looks like this:





That single strip set is waiting impatiently for me to sit down and continue pairing strips like this up:
to do a basic four patch. My other UFO's are almost inventoried so that I can start picking and working on each one to complete them.

So, really drab and unexciting for those not crafting, those who are I know enjoy the fabric pictures.

This week has me completing (or trying to complete) my reports so my paperwork is done to earn my Sempai title on March 13! I can't believe the date is so close.

But I won't leave you with this only (if you can't tell I'm rushed again, I still have to get to the grocery store and go to work at the dojo) I'll finish up the snow pictures from the next morning on the way to work.


Here's the total from Summerville:




Downtown Charleston didn't get as much as the outlying areas:

It really reminded me of what I was used to. Although, some one certainly had the sense of humor and time for a miniature snowman:

Loved the face mask for a mouth!

Don't worry though, it all melted before I returned home from work and now is just a distant memory.

No comments: