Sunday, January 10, 2010

Slow Progress

Well, it feels like it is slow progress to get into the new year. My jury duty was canceled this week, changing my plans completely and not letting me get as much accomplished as I wanted to at home.

Chad finished the bookcase that he was making for me and decided in the process that it could be for my craft room or guest room. I must decide soon as I have to clean up for company we have coming (yes, this is a constant process and I'm the one who makes the mess).

I'm still having trouble with time management at home, with some things there is not a lot of motivation to do them... ah, the pleasures and pitfalls of adult life! I have been more motivated and am kicking up my workouts. I'm looking forward to meeting some of my fitness goals this year.

Chad starts classes this week everyone, wish him luck!

No comments: