Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Teaching, Not so Much...

You would think I would have learned by now that I'm a procrastinator, that I don't do anything when I feel guilty about something that's not done (for example, the housework isn't done, so I shouldn't knit, and I still won't do the housework), and that I over estimate how much time it takes me to do something.

This has lead me to all sorts of problems, one being that I don't accomplish what I want to in my head but most see me going above and beyond. If most realized how much I don't do, I would have to hide in a corner for the rest of my life.

That said, I'm trying to set realistic goals and part of that is better organization.

If anyone has any good ideas to help me with this, I'd love to hear them.

I need to be taught something.

No comments: