Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thinking, thinking, thinking

I'm thinking that I have no idea what happened to yesterday's post and when I have a moment I will repost it.

I'm also thinking about what else I have to finish before this year ends and I start next year. Additionally what goals I want to achieve next year.

And I'm thinking most of all at this moment of what I need to do to improve my karate as I get closer and closer to the biggest test of my life (roughly one year away). There's lots to do here and I find I do it better when I have it set down for me and it's not so daunting.

I've already started with what I want in the house. I've been very productive the last two days doing laundry and slowly cleaning. I have much more to do, but I've started.

I'll be clearer on this next week, but I just wanted to let you know that that's what I'm thinking.

No comments: