Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday News Update

So, I've still been quite busy. Last night (Friday) I didn't get home from work until after 9 pm because I couldn't clock out until 8pm due to the flooding. This is going to be one of the wettest Decembers on record for the low country and it does cause quite a few issues here. To see pictures, if you haven't seen it for yourself, go to this story from our newspaper:

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2009/dec/19/flooding-shuts-down-city/


But for all the problems we have we also have one or two things going for us:

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/the_conscious_consumer/110/cities-with-best-and-worst-tap-water.html


I would have more to share with you, but you all know how this holiday season is. Add to what I'm trying to finish up would be the over 1000 pictures I took of the JKI test today. I was grading those going to purple belt today which left me with lots of picture time. I took 3 gigs worth! I do have my work cut out for me.

Tomorrow all!

No comments: