Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A commentary

So, I made it through a second November posting every day!

I think it worked better for me this year having themes so I didn't have to come up with some last minute topic on the verge of loosing the day. At that same time I let myself be poorly planned and only had premade posts on the days I was out of town as opposed to working as well. This really caused me to post late in the day most of the time.

I'm certain that if I keep the overall sense of themes but not feeling obligated to that theme that I can get more blog posts in. I should just make it a habit to be the last thing I do before going upstairs for the night.

That will allow me time to explore more of the options I wanted to share with you but "ran out of time" for in my planning.

So, does anyone think I can keep it up for December? I'm going to say now that I'm not sure, but I may want to try.

No comments: