Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Break

Not that I've taught you much in these past few Tuesday's anyway but there is a break from teaching until the new year. Partially because I have to do so much, and partially because I can't wait for my new books on new subjects (beading, quilting, etc) to arrive.

I did whip up my first pair of earrings in about 30 minutes today after visiting my local bead shop. They are part of a Christmas gift to me from my Sensei's (a gift certificate to the shop). I still have money left on the certificate, and beads left that I bought today. As long as I do not react to the gold wires I bought to make them with I will be making more and my problems will be solved earring wise (I've been looking at all the sales and while there are things that I like, I'm not willing to even pay the sale price...)

So, I'm off to finish sewing and knitting and wrapping. I'll talk to you all later!

No comments: