Wednesday, November 04, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I contemplated gathering all of my UFO's (unfinished objects) for you all to see on today's work in progress Wednesday. Then I looked around my office and realized that it would require more time than would allow me to post today.

I've settled on posting one that you haven't seen yet.

Alas though, my UFO list is long:
1. A shall over 1 year in the making
2. my ever present traveling socks
3. my "summer" top
4. a surprise item for a very special baby boy
5. my new scrub top
6. the ever present holiday gift list

What has to occur to finish this list up, is to reorganize it by priority (looking at it now, the bottom up) and get to work.

This may be easier said than done, but darn it. In my days off I've got to start tackling this with more gusto than I have been recently.

Anybody going to take bets on how this turns out? If you are a betting person, you should factor in the fact that I made quilt pattern, fabric strip and bead purchases on my vacation.

I will leave you with the pictures of my scrub top. I should really get this finished so I can wear it!



Back:


Front:

No comments: