Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekley Update

Here we are at Sunday again. With my day almost over I am finally getting to sit down and formulate a better post than I have in a few days.

Obviously this past week was very busy. We spent time at our parents on Monday and Tuesday because we knew that Chad would have to start his work rotation Wednesday.

Monday went well. I visited with my siblings taking Sarah and James out for a little treat before they joined us at Chad's mom for her dinner there. There was lots of shopping time with my mom for which I have already received my Christmas presents from her. Tuesday evening, after a minor unexpected delay (we were involved in a very minor accident on the interstate, none of which was our fault!) we had dinner that evening at a diner in Greenville with my brother, sister-in-law and the rest of the family.

Wednesday was spent catching up on minor errands. And while my intentions to come back and post after sharing the Muppets with you (feel free to go enjoy that post again) I became distracted by working at the dojo and then catching up on little things around the house.

Obviously Thursday I cooked dinner, and it turned out very well. I was very happy with the turkey and I don't usually make turkey. Typically I go with ham or a pork loin. The intentions to get back that night were interrupted by dinner and getting ready for work the next day.

And Friday and Saturday - super busy and exhausted. Of course, I'm also working.

Chad was just as busy, running errands, cooking cheesecake (so delicious), and working on a Christmas present in addition to going back to work and studying for placement tests for school.

So, life continues here as usual. And we are at the end of November. I can't believe it. I know I keep saying that but I have a hard time believing that time is really going this fast.

I'll write again tomorrow. It will be late though, I have to work and go to the dojo after wards.

No comments: