Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Even Busier than Before...

Seems to be that I can't catch up on anything these days and still have way to much to do. And it's not like I've added that much to my schedule (truly, not much) it's that all my projects are coming to a head at the same time.

Needless to say, I can't wait for my vacation at the end of October. It will be my first time going farther west than Paoli, Indiana. We are headed for Washington State and a visit with my brother-in-law and his family.

I still have many pictures to share and crafts to update about, but seeing as I didn't get any work done last night since I came home from karate and crashed -slept 11 hours - I have more to catch up here.

I'll be back to update more later. Life continues in the household here with more to come in later weeks. Chad's looking at a promotion and I'm adding more training to my skills!

No comments: