Friday, September 11, 2009

Another week gone by

So, another week has gone by and I missed the day that I had planned to post on.  That's what happens when getting used to a new routine.  Although, many of you take the time to subscribe to an RSS reader that will let you know when I've updated automatically.  Others of you see the updates come through facebook where I have it set to download when I post.
 
This week has been relatively uneventful.  I spent Monday shopping for scrubs.  I'm so adventurous with that I'm even going to make one scrub top for myself.  I had planned to have finished it by now, but I let other things get in the way.  Tuesday and Wednesday were general days.  I acquired a 1960's Singer sewing machine and took it to be serviced.  It works great and I can't wait to get it back from the servicing to be able to start using it.  I also managed to have Starbucks drinks with a friend (despite the not cool but not hot weather I broke and had a caramel apple spice).  Thursday brought taking my truck to get new tires and wandering Middleton Place plantation (pictures coming later).  And once again teaching at Karate.
 
So the news is that there is not much to report here.  I'm working the weekend and catching up on little projects.  Hopefully crafting pictures will be forthcoming next week.
 
Later!

No comments: