Sunday, March 29, 2009

Disappointment Once Again...

So, needless to say, I hate to disappoint my readers once again, but today I am.

No pictures, and I still have too much to catch up on. I apologize for this downtime. Maybe after Easter I'll be able to finish doing the things I want to do and be completely caught up.

Chad and I have been busy at work. The NNICU census is back up again and there are lots of sick babies in the unit. This is one of those catch 22 (a book I still need to read) situations that is good because it means that the nurses are working as they should be again but bad at the same time because it means there are more sick babies.

This is just a very busy time of year for us. My mom came to visit for my karate test that took place on the 21st and as I mentioned before, I have now achieved my red belt. Then we ran to Anderson for Chad's cousin Summer who got married. I took pictures for them and am still trying to set up my computer with software to do the editing for the pictures.

Yesterday my brother and his wife came to visit and to see Jeff Dunham (the ventriloquist) who had come to town. Hilarious show! I have not laughed that much in a long time. It was really worth going to see him. I took pictures that still have to be uploaded because today Daniel, Kat, Chad and I went to Charlestowne Landing (where Charelston was orginally settled) and wandered around before they had to go back home. This has been a really good weekend for us as well and I hope they are able to come back to visit us sooner than they did this time. (Last time they were at my house was before they graduated from Clemson.)

This week brings more company to us and lots of work hours after that to cover for everyone who is on spring break. I also have three books to finish reading and my craft list is so long now...

But things will be calming down soon, and I'm better organized, just have to finish getting that way.

Talk to you all soon. Sorry for this quiet period.

No comments: