Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekly Update

Is once again, the usual for us. We spent one day meandering downtown Charleston, just because we could, did a little bit of housework, and have been to our respective jobs.

Chad continues to learn about his woodworking and decide what project he wants to do next as well as decide what his plan is for school.

I continue to work on my crafting projects and learn 10 current rap songs. Unfortunately the other day when I was trying to remember all the names of the songs to tell people I am learning, I discovered that my link from the top 10 Billboard Chart from the first weekend of this month, does not remain the link to the first weekend but instead, up to todays date. So, for posterity's sake, here's the list of songs I'm learning. I know I'll be updating later on about how this is going so this is really more for reference.

Whatever You Like by T.I.
Live Your Life by T.I.
Mrs. Officer by Lil' Wayne
My Life by The Game
Swagga Like Us by T.I.
Got Money by Lil' Wayne
Paper Planes by M.I.A.
What Them Girls Like by Ludacris
Put On by Young Jeezy
Pop Champagne by Jim Jones & Ron Browz

Not all of the songs are bad but there are definitely some I could do without. (Paper Planes, Mrs. Officer, and Pop Champagne...)

But that will do me for now. I realize that I should really formulate these weekly update posts more too now. It would be much easier.

No comments: