Thursday, November 06, 2008

I'd better start working

Ravelry, for those of my readers (mostly family members) that don't know, is a social networking site (in it's basic form) for yarn artists with lots of little perks such as keeping up with the progress on projects and such.

One of the extra features on there is being able to favorite patterns and add patterns that you know you want to make.

My queue/favorite list is modest comparatively - 141 patterns. But at my current knitting/crocheting rate that may take me into my retirement years.

There's lots of shawls and socks and stuffed animals, but lately I've been thinking I need to cull it out. Then I find it's just like the rest of stuff in my life and I just can't do it.

I do hope to make a majority of things in it one day. I'd just better get working then huh?

I had thought, when saying I was going to do this post, that I would be able to share the list with you , but unfortunately that's not one of the linkable parts of Ravelry for those not in it yet. And if your a member of the group you all know how to get there already.

Therefore, to give you a sampling of my list, I'll show you the top ten patterns that are available outside of Ravelry that I desire to make that I have not even purchased yarn for:

1. Clapotis
2. Isabella
3. Firmaments Lace Shawl - the first one on the page
4. Lacy Mock Cable Socks
5. Mr. Flurry
6. Sheldon
7. Simple Tunic
8. Garden of Alla Shawl
9. Crocheted Hex Blanket
10. Broadripple

1 comment:

Heather Wardell said...

When civilization falls, I suspect Ravelry will take a good part of the blame. :) SO addictive, and so much fun!

Heather ("SapphireNinja" on Rav)