Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-In

Friday Fill Ins

1. Please feel free to let me teach you to knit or crochet, I really want to share.
2. When I wash a new yarn after knitting it I can't help sniffing it occasionally to make sure that it doesn't smell funny.
3. My favorite thing to cook is pasta and garlic bread.
4. Cheese is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about Charleston, that you see and learn something new every time you go out just to look.
6. The media always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the penguins, tomorrow my plans include working and then finishing the traveling socks in my purse and Sunday, I want to get a haircut and work Tameeka's Christmas present on the knitting machine!

No comments: