Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm should go to the IOP

I updated so well on Friday with my vacation and such that I neglected to leave anything for today. All is well as it's after work and I picked up 6hrs yesterday so I'm not very organized.

So instead I waste hours on the computer at Facebook of all things looking through an application they call flair - stupid little buttons to dress up your profile - and I'm finding some of them entirely too amusing.

Oh yes, I should head down to the IOP and here in Charleston that could be at least one of two things - The Institute of Psychiatry at MUSC or The Isle of Palms (one of the little islands that has beach access). Take your pick, either way I'm too amused wasting time on Facebook right now.

So this is the image of what has me amused tonight. I know you can't fully appreciate it but to give you an idea of what's really made me laugh from this tonight (I'll spare showing you everything)

Row 1 button 1:
Why are there no fat stickmen? written below a line of stickmen with one looking like a penguin

Row 1 button 3:
Ways to annoy Lord Voldemort #4 : Knit him things. Really Hideous things.

Row 3 button 5:
World Peas below various shades of peas with flags and banners

Row 4 button 3:
Don't judge a book by it's movie

Row 5 button 1:
People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them.

And as you can see there are the appropriate Jim Henson references, nursing references, and knitting references on some that are easier to read.

But that's it for now. I should really go as I need to pick up a few things (yarn, needles/hooks, patterns) from around the house (all over the house) and then I can amuse myself some more...

Good night everyone.

No comments: