Monday, February 11, 2008

Broken Promises

Yes, I know, and I'm sorry. I fell asleep on the couch. Plain and simple.

So, Chad and I are busy both working and trying to decide what we want to do to improve the house and the yard as spring approaches/is here. The weather truly can't make up it's mind and we have already seen that this year is going to be bad for allergies as the trucks have a dusting of yellow to them and the tracks are in the gutters on the street from water run off through the pollen.

Yes, that's the joys of living in the south...

We've been shopping ans we really haven't seen too many movies recently.

I have been trying to take more pictures and here are a few of them from one of our trips downtown.

The Embassy Suites. It used to be barracks for the Citadel.


A door on the old jail. I really like the look of the old and the new with the weathered exterior and door with the security card access into it.

I love pictures of the cobblestone streets...
I lost my sun during the day and it became very foggy. Usually seeing the Yorktown (the mast you see there) is no problem and clear with Mount Pleasant seen beyond it.
Even up close next to the cranes for the ships it was very foggy.

This week looks like it will be a busy one as well, as I try to complete a few projects around the house that have been on going for awhile. Then there's the celebrations at the end of the week.

I'll be back soon with updates to my projects.

No comments: