Monday, May 07, 2007

I fell asleep

Sorry that I didn't return, I fell asleep. Oops.

There's not too much that went on this week. I managed to get in my five minutes everyday for my KAL and I'm in the process of talking to Daniel for some codes and such for decoration... after all that's his area of expertise.

We finished up the yard work:



And have worked as well. Other than that it's now gearing up for this weekend when I head to Anderson for Daniels graduation and Chad stays here as his mom comes to visit. Yup, we can't seem to coordinate to be in the same place at the same time for more than four days lately.

But I'm lucky in that I will also get to see Jesus Christ Superstar with Ted Neely as Jesus. (That's the same guy who played Jesus in the movie...) and I'm planning to see Josh Groban in concert at the Bi-lo Center in July. Add to that my plans to go to SAFF in October and I'll have quite a good year.

What do I do when I have him nearby though? Go walking downtown to take pictures. This last time we managed to stumble upon and interesting car:


It's a 1966 Mini Mayfair. I just love the look of this vehicle compared to Chad. Yea, I would have an anxiety attack if I tried to drive the thing. (Oh, and if you're wondering, Chad's eating ice cream as he looks at it.)

That does it for me for now. Talk to you all later!

No comments: