Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm sorry

I'm sorry all, I'm falling through on my commitment. I haven't uploaded my pictures, and I'm not going to get the chance to this week. I owe you the picture of the finished purse (that still needs the lining put in) and I will have that for you next Sunday.

Not much is going on. I traveled over the weekend and I have company coming in either tomorrow night after work or Thursday morning, plus all of the meetings that I have to do... Chad had to deal with the usual complicated issues at work and then worked on his projects around the house.

I'm working on the final details of the knitalong and hope to be able to get that up and running on a spare day (yea, right, when do I have a spare day) next week.

So, that leaves you having waited the past two days for nothing to show, but I will make up for it soon!


Later all.