I'm bored and don't have anything special to show right now so . . .
1.You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Ummm . . .A muppet because they always manage to come back and it's a great stress reliever
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Oh, my - just one - I'll agree with my friend Sabrina - the people that sing the Ford Beep, Beep song
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
I would have to say the current "leader of the free world"
4. What is your favourite cheese?
I like lots of cheeses - cheddar
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal...
Roast beef on italian herbs and cheese bread with provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cucumbers, green peppers, mayonnaise, mustard, oregeno and vinager . . . and if I can have someone else make it for me a Philly Steak and Cheese as made by Publix with just the roast beef, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, provolone on toasted white bread with mayonnaise
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once (they will never call you back). Who is it?
No one, honestly there is no clebrity of any type (movie, stage, etc) that I would like to sleep with
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Same rules as above. Who is it?
Same answer as 6
8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. How would you spend it?
On dvd's and books that I want
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that?
on a guided tour
11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. "Be brand-specific"
grey goose vodka so I can mix marini's with it
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Oh, too many to choose from, but probably somewhere where I could become involved with Fraggle Rock
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Live and let live peacefully
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?
Oh, my - it would have to be something puppet like with a Fraggle Rock philosphy . . . I'll have to get back to you on this
16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
move them away from my bedroom and lock the door
17. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno?
my computer, it has my most important items on it
18. The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
Spend time with my loved ones
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
speed reading and retaining the knowledge from what I read
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
a quiet moment alone with my then-boyfriend-now-husband
21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
the prolonged hurt I felt from aftershocks of various events in my life
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit... you can move to anywhere else in the world! where?
23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
I don't have a favorite bar right now, which ever one Chad and his friends enjoy the mose I suppose
24. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first?
Denise's because she's in NYC and I want to go there . . .
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier have given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which late celebrity will you bring back to life?
There is going to be no surprise here . . . Jim Henson
26. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world.