Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The writing meme

So I found this little meme over at Mim's and thought that I would join in. So, here you go:

Write a pangram on a piece of paper, sign your first name, take a photo of it and load it onto your blog.


I included three. The top is the way I write most of the time. The second my handwriting in block. The bottom my handwriting in cursive. Sometimes which one I use varies by situations (like legal documents such as charting) and how legible I think it will be.

In crafting news, I have nothing but frogged yarn to show on the meatballs because I haven't overcome my hangup for fuzzy yarn. But I will and then I will show you.

To take a break from the meatballs I am crocheting a bag for Chad's and my pebbles/stones for throwing (don't ask) because the bag that they've been in has broken.

I'll post that when it's done.

And that's all I can think of for now. Talk to you all later!


No comments: