Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Preparing for night shift . . .

Yes, like I told you all last week, I'm up to prepare for night shift tomorrow night and Thursday night. Than I transition back and have visitors!!

In other news I haven't been up to much. Starting to think about crafty things to do now that I am working on the border of my parents blanket. It has changed tremendously from the strips and I will show it to you when I am done with it and explained what happened with it.

I've still to clean my second bedroom and I didn't go play with my camera due to various different reasons. I will have plenty of pics though next week!! I know I'm going to the aquarium with my family, we are certain to walk around downtown, we want to go to Patriots point to see the Yorktown and we want to go to Fort Sumter. My mother has requested to walk along the beach so we will go there too and maybe find a few other things to do.

One night I will babysit my siblings (no, I'm not babysitting Daniel, he's staying at home because he has classes to attend) and let my parents go to dinner but I suspect that will be limited by my mother's allergies.

Anyway. I'll come up with something more interesting to post later. Those of you who are sleeping right now, enjoy it! I'm sure I'll be up till like 0430 and then go to bed only to wake up at 0900 and try to nap/vegitate the rest of the day. I can't take tylenol pm right now because I want to find out how I will react to it first and haven't had the time to do so yet.

Oh, and thank you Pink Dandelion, for all of you're wonderful comments!

No comments: