Tuesday, December 13, 2005

We're supposed to take pictures of each other?

To Amanda and all,
I have not posted pictures of us since we've moved (nor before) because very few exist. And the ones that do are not flattering.

I apologize!! Give me a sec and let me see what I do have pictures of. . . . . .







Those are from November 23/24. I do have video of parts of Thanksgiving and a really cute video of Kelly "dancing" on the game cube dance pad. But I haven't even tried uploading my videos yet.

Anyway. That's all for now. Worked twelve, do it again tomorrow and Thursday. Probably won't post until Friday because of that.

Take care and I will work on that picture situation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thanks! And who are all the dogs??

Melissa said...

First dog is sebastian and yes that is a toy couch beside him. He seems to think it belongs to him.

Next is Cheyanne, she's lazy.

And the last one is Maxwell, hes big and lazy.

: )